Post House

1311 Prinz Court

  • Date: 1903
  • Style: Gable- front
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Non-contributing

Constructed in 1903 by Charles F. Post, Jr. for rental purposes. Mr. Post was a salesman for Gulf States Paper Company. In 1906, he sold the property to Harry C. Dangler, who sold it one year later to Laura Beers and Mary DeFreese. They divided the lot and the structure was bought by David Fisher, a building contractor and nearby property owner.

Full List of Properties