Ella Doyle House

1244 Lincolnway East

  • Date: 1898 (now demolished)
  • Style: Shingle/Queen Anne
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Contributing

In 1898, Ella Doyle had this home built for rental purposes. After her marriage in the early 1900's, she sold the house to Thaddeus Talcott, Sr., and his wife, Nellie. Mr. Talcott was a retired attorney. The Talcott family owned the property until 1961, when it was bought by Frank De Meulenaere.

Full List of Properties

1244 Lincolnway East

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County