1318 Lincolnway East

  • Date: 1916
  • Style: Western bungalow
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Contributing

Constructed as rental property in 1916, by Arthur J. Austin, a milk dealer. The first to live here, Dr. J. F. Olney, was in charge of food and dairy inspection. He resided here only a few years, and the property was rented to Harmon and Carrie Topper. They lived in the house until 1943.

Full List of Properties

1318 Lincolnway East

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County