Kinzie House

1326-1330 Lincolnway East

  • Date: 1917
  • Style: American Foursquare
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Contributing

This house was built in 1917 by Harvey M. Kinzie, who had purchased the property in 1914. A floral shop and greenhouse were completed on this lot in 1926, at which time Mr. Kinzie took on a partner, Charles H. Osborne, who bought the business in 1950.

Full List of Properties