FC Reimold & Co. Hardware
The building at 125 to 127 North Main Street was built in 1880 as a store and offices. In 1925 the storefront was home to Frederic C Reimold and Co. Hardware. The building was remodeled in 1945 as a saloon called Club Lido. During one renovation two upper stories were removed. It is currently home to the popular pub Fiddler’s Hearth.