1402-1404 Lincolnway East

  • Date: unknown
  • Style: T- plan
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Contributing

It is unclear what year this house was built, but the earliest known owners were Eva and Carl Beal. He was the manager of Ludwig Auto Supply Company.‚  They lived in the house at 1404 LWE, and used the house next door, 1402 LWE, as rental property. Mr. Beal signed over part ownership in the property to Alta Ludwig, the owner of Ludwig Auto Supply Company, in 1930.

Full List of Properties

1402-1404 Lincolnway East

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County