Fisher House

1342 Lincolnway East

  • Date: 1895
  • Style: Free Classic
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Contributing

Built for rental purposes in 1895, by David Fisher, a building contractor. When Mr. Fisher died in 1910, the property was left to his wife, Wilhelmina, who sold the house to Emil Wedel, a carpenter, and his wife, Ella, in 1918. The Wedels resided here until 1949, when it was bought by John and Luella Paskewitz.

Full List of Properties

1342 Lincolnway East

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County