Harper House

1216 Lincolnway East

  • Date: 1895
  • Style: Queen Anne
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Contributing

Real estate developer and local businessman,‚ William H. Harper had this house built in 1895. The property was purchased by John O. Andreas, owner of J. O. Andreas and Son Wholesale Grocers, in 1897. One year later, the house was sold to Martha C. Loughman, who owned the house until 1979.

Full List of Properties

1216 Lincolnway East

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County