Martin House

1168 Lincolnway East

  • Date: 1922
  • Style: American Foursquare
  • District: Lincolnway East
  • Rating: Notable

James and Clara Martin had this house built in 1922, and they lived in it until 1925. The house was then rented to Reilly and Russell, and used as a chiropractor's office until 1933.

Full List of Properties

1168 Lincolnway East

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County