- Date: 1926
- Style: Neo-Classical
- Architect: Sears
- District: West North Shore Drive
- Rating: Outstanding
This house was constructed by Max Stryker in 1926. He bought the plans from a Sears catalog in which it was referred to as the "Magnolia" house. In the 1920s, Stryker collaborated with his cousin, Harry Shroff, to organize the Federated Teachers Service Corporation, which published music.