- Date: 1920
- Style: Mission Revival
- District: West North Shore Drive
- Rating: Outstanding
This house was built in 1920 by Henry and Clara Hoover. Mr. Hoover was a wholesale lumberman. He resided in the house until his death in 1934, leaving the house to his wife Marie. She continued to live there until her death, at which time the house went to their son, Henry Jr., who lived there until 1995.