Miller House

630 South Carroll Street

  • Date: 1916
  • Style: American Foursquare
  • Architect: Freyermuth & Maurer
  • District: Taylor's Field
  • Rating: Contributing

This Freyermuth and Maurer-designed-and-built home was constructed in 1916 for Charles and Pearl Miller. Mr. Miller was in a grocery store partnership with Jacob Currey. After Charles died in 1929, his wife, Pearl lived in the house into the late 1950's. She sold it to Hue W. and Lucille Dunson.

Full List of Properties

630 South Carroll Street

Image Credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County

Image Credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image Credit: Historic Preservation Commission of South Bend and St. Joseph County
Image Credit: University of Notre Dame Architecture Library
Image Credit: University of Notre Dame Architecture Library